Meizitang Evolution 100% Natural

Meizitang Evolution 100% Natural
Meizitang Evolution es conocido como el Adelgazante Botánico 100% natural, lo cual le caracteriza por ser suaves cápsulas de gelatina que se componen de una combinación de plantas naturales y que históricamente poseen propiedades adelgazantes.

martes, 6 de enero de 2009

ARGENTINE MEATLOAF

This is another one of my granny’s recipes, which I’ve fiddled around with to suit my own tastes and needs. I must say however, that it’s also the first time I’ve ever baked and eaten “meatloaf”. There’s a first time for everything, I guess.It’s not the most glamorous looking preparation, but it is easy and tasty. My granny uses beef only, but I’ve added some pork, just because I think pork is nicer to eat than beef. I like to serve this cold the day after baking, sort of like a rustic terrine. It’s easier to cut into slices when cold too.I choose to serve my grandmothers time honoured meatloaf, with my partners very modern rocket and mango salad. I like the idea of bringing those two dishes together. A meal inspired by the two great loves of my life- my Grandmother Marta, and my partner, Mike.
Components:
500g minced beef
500g minced pork
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1 green apple, peeled and grated
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp dried Greek oregano
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 free range eggs, mixed together
Sea salt
Fresh black pepper
Process:
Heat the oven to 180c.Combine all the ingredients together well.Place into a lightly greased 21 cm loaf tin and pat the mixture down well.Bake for about 30-45 minutes or until just cooked through.Carefully pour away all of the fat from the tin.Cut into slices and serve hot or cold.Enough for 4–6 people

No hay comentarios: